Sunday, June 9, 2013

Blog: Resurrected

So, It's been a long time since I've last posted here.  I could give any number of excuses but that really doesn't seem to matter.  I am (once again) hoping to write on a consistent basis.  To  aid me in reaching that goal I've decided to introduce a few "series" into my writing.  Here they are (followed by a brief description of each one):

Monday Morning Preacher: I absolutely love my church! Check it out at fellowshipcf.org.  I'll try to post a link to the podcast early each week with a brief description of my "take away" from the sermon.  Not trying to rewrite or correct anything, just putting what I learned into words.

Spinning Thoughts: I own 6 bikes.  Needless to say I love cycling.  Most days I do all of my commuting on my fixed gear, but this summer I'm learning how to ride trails with my mountain bike and training to ride the Door County Century Ride; its 100 Miles Baby!!! http://www.doorcountycentury.com

I normally have a lot on my mind.  With the amount of riding I do I have plenty of time with my thoughts many of which are informed by the skills and principles I'm learning from cycling.  I hope that by sharing how I've sorted through my own personal quandaries I'll help others through their own.

Tales From Tobacco Outlet

I've worked at the same tobacco/liquor store for 4 years now.  Everyday seems to presents me with some great writing material, some of its serious and some of it is just hilarious, I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment